My new music video and the Ragdoll rash

Dear Friends,
I wouldn't usually support the spread of viruses (given my tendency towards germophobia) but I'm hoping you might be able to help me 'go viral'... I promise that it will not cause ill-effects to your health.

You see, I've just released a music video for my new song 'The Girl & the Glass' and I'm hoping that if you like the clip, you will share it with your friends and family... and Facebook it... and Tweet it and do all those other 'virally' things that allow a little backyard movie to become an online phenomenon (a girl may as well aim high, right?)

The video was born out of a creative collaboration with myself and multi-media guru Natalija Brunovs (www.natalija.com.au). She happens to be exceptionally good at craft and art and photography and animation... and I happen to be ridiculously good at playing the part of a ragdoll. Are you intrigued yet? Here are the links:

'The Girl & the Glass' Music Video:

The Making of... The Girl & the Glass: (with behind the scenes footage and interviews - Hollywood style - ha!)

This acoustic version of the song was recorded at Bloodwood Studios in Doonan by Alan Kelly. The 'real' version will hopefully be recorded sometime in the near future - to feature on my next album.

Holistic Bliss Magazine
The lovely team at Holistic Bliss magazine (which is a publication that features alternative lifestyle and medicine stories) have put me on the cover of their mag this month. You can read the mag online here - http://www.holisticblissmagazine.com/


Byron Writers' Festival
For all my session times at the Byron Bay Writers' Festival, head to my Facebook page (the Paul Kelly gig has now sold out!)

OK... may the online ragdoll-rash spread far and wide and lead to some form of splendid world domination... failing that, I hope these videos make you smile.

With gratitude,
Ange

Comments

Popular Posts