My new album!


Guess what? I'm flying to Victoria next week to spend ten days in the recording studio - laying down the tracks for my second album (eeeeeeks!). I'll be working with award-winning composer, producer and sound engineer Greg J. Walker whose clients and collaborators include Baz Luhrman, C.W. Stoneking, Dan Kelly and Clare Bowditch. His most recent project has been composing the music for the ABC TV series Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (a-m-a-z-i-n-g!)

Some of the songs may already be familiar to you, as I've tested them out at my live shows (i.e. Arva & Edna's Song) but I've been keeping others as sweet-little-secrets ... to be unveiled when I release my album. The good news is that I've been working hard in recent months and have saved enough cash to cover the recording costs (hence my trip to Vic) but there are additional costs involved in releasing an album - such as mastering the tracks and getting the CDs printed. The sooner I raise the money to cover these costs, the sooner I can share my new songs with the big wide world .... which brings me to this question:

Would you like to help me? 

If so, you can support the project by clicking the link below. It will take you to my song 'The girl and the glass' which I am offering up as an MP3 download to anyone who makes a donation towards my new album. The song can be downloaded for $2 (the minimum donation) or you can enter another amount ... like $10 or $20 or $50 or $100 (hey, it's worth a try, right?). Just click the 'Buy' button and enter the amount that you'd like to give to the cause.






Donations of $50 or more will include your name in the 'special thanks' section of my album booklet (and a super-big hug for you at my gigs). Actually, anyone who donates will get a hug at my gigs! If you know of anyone who might like my quirky little tune, please send them the link.


With gratitude and excitement!
Ange


Comments

  1. Fantastically excited about this Ange! will be on to it as soon as I have funds available, meanwhile I'll share it around :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts